2020 annual seminar and dinner 2 April04.02.20, About Cefor
The Cefor seminar and dinner will be held in conjunction with the Association's Annual General Meeting at the Grand Hotel in Oslo Thursday 2 April (by personal invitation only).
Our seminar program:
- Claims trends in marine insurance
Helle Hammer, Managing Director, Cefor
- Marine insurance market status & outlook
Hans Christian Seim, Chief Executive Officer, Norwegian Hull Club
- Contributing to a sustainable ocean industry
Jan Limnell, Chairman of the Board, Cefor & Director, Alandia
- The green transition - responsible ship finance
Knut Ola Skotvedt, Senior Vice President, DNB Bank ASA
- Do we have higher quality fuels available in 2020 as IMO claims?
Gunnar Kjeldsen, Global Business Manager, Marine Fuel Services, Bureau Veritas
- Reducing shipping's environmental footprint
Gunnar Gamlem, Environmental Director, Norwegian Shipowners' Association